Second Generation Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earl_Mudan

Go down

Earl_Mudan Empty Earl_Mudan

Post  Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:50 am

First Name:
Earl
Last Name:
Mudan
Sex/Gender:
Male
Contact Number:
Place of Birth/Origin:
Los Santos
Employment:
Lawyeer (past)
Trucker(past)
Current Address:
Los Santos star tower
Years lived in San Andreas:

Have you ever served time in prison?
no
Can you communicate effectively in the English language?
Yes
Do you have a Drivers License and a Weapons License?
Yes
Have you ever been in a gang or criminal organization?
No
Do you posses any Law Enforcement knowledge?
Yes
Do you know your way around San Adreas well?
Yes
Why do you wish to join the National Guard?
I wish to join the National Guard because I am so sure that I could protect people of San Andreas

Why do you think, out of all the applicants, you will be the one to be employed?
I think I will be employed because I am a very hard worker, I am guaranteed to get any job done, and I a very good with people of any age. I also know a lot about engines, and could very easily find a suspect. I am also quiet strong, and know how to drive very well!

Life Biography
Hi, I am Earl 25 year old male living in Los Santos. I was born and raised in the wonderful city of Los Santos my parents were born in Yugoslavia. When I grew up I was a Excellent student I had all honor classes, and won a scholarship to go to the college of San Andreas. How ever as a kid I grew up in a lot of class my parents were very fancy sort of people. My dad being in military and my mom a Lawyer. I remember when I was a kid around 7 years old my dad would take me with him in his tank all the time, I remember this one time we had to do a weapons test. Although I was scared mindless I felt this weird love for that rush of excitement. So ever since then I started going to the gym daily I was 14 by that time already I would Study super hard daily and I would do that routine for 2 years. Then I remember like it was yesterday when I turned 16 I got my first car, it was a black Phoenix. I would drive around in my car a lot either it was because I had to drop my mom of at work go to school go the the gym you know stuff like that. Then when I turned 18 I graduated high school with a 3.7 Gpa I got accepted into college and I studied for 4 years, to become a Lawyer. During that time I worked part time as trucker and I learned a lot about roads of Los Santos. So when my parents where in trouble with money I would always help them out. When I turned 20 my mom and dad left the house in my name and told me they where moving back to old country. So I spent that other 6 years of my life living here in Los Santos working as a full time lawyer. Now that I have raised my courage I decided it was time to join the National Guard

Out of Character Information:

Sex/Gender:
Male

How many hours a day do you play?
2-6
Do you have a working microphone and TeamSpeak?
Yes

Your past roleplay experience/history:
I use to Rp with other players, but becoming a NG will be my first realistic RP experience.
Do you have any previous roleplay experience in National Guard?
No
Have you read the information regarding the minimum requirements?
Yes
Your character's stats (screenshot):
Earl_Mudan Sa-mp-012

Back to top Go down

Earl_Mudan Empty Decliened

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:22 pm

affraid Declined affraid

Reason
You Must have your playing hours above 20 when you got that much just post the screen shot again and all other things are Right No worry just play more

Back to top Go down

Earl_Mudan Empty Re: Earl_Mudan

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:18 pm

i have played on other server for 200 hours thats why i am lvl 12
and if you want to wait for ppl to have 20 hours playing you will wait a long time lol XD

Back to top Go down

Earl_Mudan Empty Reply

Post  Admin Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:44 am

Tht mean u need to play in our this server (EG:RP) for little more hours to join faction ...its ruels u don't need 20 u just play now 5 hours .at new ruels.

Excutive Director
Singh

Admin
Executive Director
Executive Director

https://sindhgaming.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Earl_Mudan Empty Re: Earl_Mudan

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: