Second Generation Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement

Go down

Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement Empty Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:20 am

First name – David

Last name – Mofujohn

Gender – Male

Age – 27

Bith place – Las Venturas

Contact -- -44

Photo of applicant ((Screenshot of character's face)) --
Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement Sa-mp-044,204c8f479a703fb3d2c69e0d0316745b.png

Valid Licenses – Taxi, boat, car and helicopter

Currunt job – Arms dealer and mechanic

Section in SASD—Leader

Criminal record --4

Why u wish to join SASD– I want to arrest terrorists

Biography(Minimum of 300 Words –
My name is David Mofujohn, and I was born LV. I had a great childhood. My father was a member of the Los Santos Police Department. He was a patrol officer in Idlewood and Ganton. My mother was working in a barbershop. I remember when as kids we used to play around the block. Since I can remember I have always wanted to be a police officer, exactly like my dad. My mother wasn't very happy about my wish because she knew that was a very dangerous and exhausting job. She was constantly afraid for my father. My dad wasn't like her. He always wanted me to reach for the stars. He used to tell me that the only way a man can be free is if he constantly tries to reach for his dreams. He also knew very well how a job of a police officer can be dangerous, but he has never told me to stop pursuing my goals. As the time went by I could see how Las Venturas was turning into a bad place to live. My dad was receiving more and more dispatches because the gang violence in LV increased. That was a very bad time for my mom, because she was more afraid than before. She quit her job and became a housewife. She was really going through some hard times back then. One day my dad got shot in the leg when he was coming back from patrol. He said that he got the last dispatch because some teenagers were drinking. He didn't have to take that call but he decided to take it. What happened was that some kid was too drunk to understand what was happening so he pulled a gun and shot my father. He wasn’t badly hurt and the drunk kid did some time in jail. After that my mom just couldn't take it any more. She asked my father to leave the PD and go live somewhere else or she will leave him. My father knew he couldn't leave my mother because he loved her too much so he decided to leave the PD. But he didn't leave the police work completely. My mom and dad moved to countryside and my dad got a job in the SASD. But he wasn't on duty; he was doing some paper work and was usually at office. My mom got a job in a small bar in the town and I was living with my uncle who was also a police officer in Idlewood. After I finished high school I decided to go to college. Well, it wasn’t my first decision, but my father was always saying that I MUST go to college if I want to be successful in my life. So I did what he wanted and I went to the University of Los Santos. As I was seriously thinking about a career as a member of the Los Santos Police Department, I decided to study law. My college was very interesting because I met many new friends. I was a great student in my year and my parents were very proud of me. After my third year at the College of Law, I realized in what way I could help Los Santos to fight against crime. I realized that sitting in court is not something that this city needs. This city needs good policemen with strong wills and brave hearts to engage in a war against gangs which are destroying our neighborhood. I realized that I wanted to put on that uniform and get behind that great badge of honor which represents our men and women in the San Andreas Sherrif Department.

(( OOC INFORMATION)
Name -- Radoine

Country -- Morocco

Forum Name – David109

Number of Ban -- 0

English knowledge (0/10) -5/10

Back to top Go down

Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement Empty Re: Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 am

SUPPORT for sure! Good luck bro! Im sure he's gonna be the best

Back to top Go down

Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement Empty Testing today

Post  Guest Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:29 pm

Can you admins test me today I am ready.

Back to top Go down

Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement Empty reply

Post  Admin Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Pending

Hi good one But where is u rcharactor face picture,and u r stats picture, and u r arrest number,u r contact u r adress,past job,add this in u r app.its most importent for leadership..

Excutive Director
Singh

Admin
Executive Director
Executive Director

https://sindhgaming.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement Empty Re: Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement

Post  Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 am

Last job:Taxi driver
Email adress:rarara11@windowslive.com
Scrennshot with stats in this URL:http://www.hiboox.fr/go/images/jeu-video/sa-mp-044,204c8f479a703fb3d2c69e0d0316745b.png.html

Back to top Go down

Joining San Andreas Sherrif Departement Empty Reply

Post  Admin Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:50 am

ACCEPTED : Congratulation u r selected In forum for S.A.S.D Now u r pending In interview And This test take by 2admins {Singh,Ramiro} in game And after U passed U will selected for Leader of S.A.S.D
Best of luck

Regards,
Excutive Director
Singh

Admin
Executive Director
Executive Director

https://sindhgaming.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 am

Last name changed from Mofujohn to Cartman
New last name:Cartman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum