Second Generation Role-Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formats for Applications (Used by Senior+)

Go down

Formats for Applications (Used by Senior+) Empty Formats for Applications (Used by Senior+)

Post  SINGH Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Accepted

Formats for Applications (Used by Senior+) Klsr5a
Our K-LSR team has carefully assessed your application and deemed it an acceptable standard. You have passed the first stage.

To proceed with your application you must receive no less than two recommendations from a staff member
You have until
[Date] to gain recommendations or else your application will unfortunately be denied. Exceptions can be made.

On behalf of the K-LSR DJ Team, we wish you good luck.
SINGH & Chris - K-LSR Executive Director
Honey - Executive Radio Manager
[Name] - K-LSR Zone Manager
[Name] - [Rank]

Code:

[center]
[img]http://imageshack.us/a/img3/9566/klsr5a.png[/img]
[font=palatino linotype][color=#ffffff]Our K-LSR team has carefully assessed your application and deemed it an acceptable standard. You have [/color][color=#00ff00]passed [/color][color=#ffffff]the [b]first[/b] stage.[/color]
[color=#ffffff]
To proceed with your application you must receive no less than [b]two[/b] recommendations from a [b][i]staff member[/i][/b].[/color][color=#ffffff] Please visit [/color][U][b][i]
You have until [/COLOR][color=#ee82ee][B][Date][/color][/i][/b][i][color=#ffffff] to gain recommendations or else your application will unfortunately be denied. Exceptions can be made.

[/color][/i][/font][/center][i][font=palatino linotype][I][color=#ffffff]On behalf of the K-LSR DJ Team, we wish you good luck.[/color][/font][/i]
[font=palatino linotype][b][color=#ffffff]SINGH& Chris[/color][/b][color=#ffffff] - [/color][color=#ee82ee][i][b]K-LSR Executive Director[/b][/i][/color][/font]
[font=palatino linotype][b][color=#ffffff]Honey[/color][/b][color=#ffffff] - [/color][color=#c84186][i][b]Executive Radio Manager[/b][/i][/color][/font]
[font=palatino linotype][color=#ffffff][i][Name][/i][/color][color=#ee82ee][i] - [/i][/color][color=#993366][i]K-LSR Zone Manager[/i][/color][/font]
[font=palatino linotype][color=#ffffff][i][Name][/i][/color][color=#ee82ee][i] - [/i][/color][color=#ff8c00][i][Rank][/i][/color][/font]

Denied

Formats for Applications (Used by Senior+) Klsr5a

Our K-LSR team has carefully assessed your application and deemed it unacceptable.

Reasons for denial can be found below - take note of these.

- [Reason Here]
- [Reason Here]
- [Reason Here]

You may re-apply within
one week of this application. If you feel you are applicable for an appeal you can appeal to the following people;

[I]On behalf of the K-LSR DJ Team, we wish you the best of luck if you wish to re-apply in the future.

[Name] - K-LSR Zone Manager
[Name] - [Rank]

Code:
 [img]http://imageshack.us/a/img3/9566/klsr5a.png[/img]
[font=palatino linotype]
[color=#FFFFFF]Our K-LSR team has carefully assessed your application and deemed it [/color][u][b][color=#ff0000]unacceptable.[/color][/b][/u][color=#ffffff]

Reasons for denial can be found below - take note of these.

[/color][color=#ff0000][b]- [Reason Here]
- [Reason Here]
- [Reason Here][/b][/color][color=#ffffff]

You may re-apply within [/color][color=#ee82ee][b]one week[/b][/color][color=#ffffff] of this application. If you feel you are applicable for an appeal you can appeal to the following people;
[/color]
[color=#ffffff][b]SINGH & Chris[/b][/color][color=#ffffff] - [/color][color=#EE82EE][i][b]K-LSR Executive Director[/b][/i][/color][/font]
[font=palatino linotype][b][color=#ffffff]Honey[/color][/b][color=#ffffff] - [/color][color=#C84186][i][b]Executive Radio Manager[/b][/color][/font][color=#C84186][/i][/color][i]
[/i][/center][i]
[font=palatino linotype]
[I][color=#FFFFFF]On behalf of the K-LSR DJ Team, we wish you the best of luck if you wish to re-apply in the future.[/color][/i]
[font=palatino linotype][b][color=#ffffff]SINGH & Chris[/color][/b][color=#ffffff] - [/color][color=#EE82EE][i][b]K-LSR Executive Director[/b][/i][/color][/font][color=#EE82EE][i][/i][/color]
[font=palatino linotype][b][color=#ffffff]Honey[/color][/b][color=#ffffff] - [/color][color=#C84186][i][b]Executive Radio Manager[/b][/i][/color][/font][/font][font=palatino linotype]
[font=palatino linotype][color=#ffffff][i][Name][/i][/color][color=#EE82EE][i] - [/i][/color][color=#993366][i]K-LSR Zone Manager[/i][/color][/font]
[color=#ffffff][i][Name][/i][/color][color=#EE82EE][i] - [/i][/color][color=#ff8c00][i][Rank][/i][/color][/font]

SINGH
Executive Director
Executive Director

Back to top Go down